Update on my DVLA Urine Test

Convicted Driver Insurance
Hi, thanks for reply.

I disclosed in hospital that I smoked cannabis.

I never told the dvla anything (I don't believe I have an addiction)

My gp filled out the form that the dvla sent to them, assessing whether I'm capible of driving or not.

I never even took a drug test. I was never involved with the police or anything like that on the road.

I had a driving job, I drove a 7.5 tonne vehicle. I believe Im competent to drive.

Tbh I was depressed because I lost access to my children and became suicidal. I begged for help.

I was advised to take medication and basically left to it.

That's what it feels like anyway.
Also, I’m an HGV driver, so I understand it’s not just the use of your car you’ve lost. It’s your livelihood, it’s tough. I’ve had this for three years now. It hits you hard. But it does get better.

Hope everyone's good.. I was able to speak to my GP today an get some results on my medical history..

I will attach a video of it.. I dont mind people seeing and it is my choice after all.. I haven't seen anything on there which indicates any drug or alcohol abuse..

Please let me no if you can .

Hope everyone's good.. I was able to speak to my GP today an get some results on my medical history..

I will attach a video of it.. I dont mind people seeing and it is my choice after all.. I haven't seen anything on there which indicates any drug or alcohol abuse..

Hi, just make sure you block out any personal stuff mate.

I have been looking back through my medical file, I had a massive drama with my GP suggesting “suspected misuse/dependency but not addiction”
Having went back to the notes, I’ve noticed the comment was produced 03/10/2016 which if I’m not wrong is over (only just) six years ago. And my GP has written on my D4 medical recently no problems with mental health or alcohol and no other health issues in the last three years, so I should be in the clear?

I have been looking back through my medical file, I had a massive drama with my GP suggesting “suspected misuse/dependency but not addiction”
Having went back to the notes, I’ve noticed the comment was produced 03/10/2016 which if I’m not wrong is over (only just) six years ago. And my GP has written on my D4 medical recently no problems with mental health or alcohol and no other health issues in the last three years, so I should be in the clear?
Hopefully pal

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off