Upcoming medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
I stopped drinking January 1st 2020 as I had a medical due March/April didn't happen with Covid ended up medical 30th Sept 2020 so I did 9 months dry, got 10 year licence granted 21st October 2020.

15th January 2021 today I'm still dry. I haven't driven since got my licence back as need a new car and skint.

Think what I'm getting at is I don't feel like drinking, yes I was HRO, blew 101, never been an alcoholic but like most on here "I liked a drink."

I've simply just made a choice, I didn't need to make a choice and I tell you what my skin has never been better for a 41 year old, my energy levels have never been better, my sleep has never been better. Two things won't be giving up though chocolate and Mr Kiplings!!!

Thanks for that. Maximum respect. Brilliant. And I know what you mean about not fancying a drink. Though I'll always enjoy the occasional pint, I can't say I'm missing it at all at the moment.

Careful you don't lose your chocolate license. As a HRO, the authorities will assume lfe-long addiction and be watching you like a hawk.

Thanks for that. Maximum respect. Brilliant. And I know what you mean about not fancying a drink. Though I'll always enjoy the occasional pint, I can't say I'm missing it at all at the moment.

Careful you don't lose your chocolate license. As a HRO, the authorities will assume lfe-long addiction and be watching you like a hawk.
They won't be watching me, they didn't even contact my GP, I answered NO to every question and if they did have concerns they wouldn't have granted me a 10 year licence!!!!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off