Tribunal judge aware and permitting drug driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

RobR

Hi I’m a Disabled driver with several medical issues I used to be in receipt of mobility component of Disability living allowance but this was denied when I was moved over to Personal independence payment, I have appealed the decision far as a tribunal with the obvious medical reps and a judge in attendance, unfortunately my appeal has been denied although the judge was fully aware I have to travel and have assistance and require mobility help from the state. The judge was aware I take morphine and diazepam as well as other controlled drugs but I am forced to drive to seek rectal cancer treatments over 120 miles from my home I find it hypocritical that a judge knows an offence is being committed but with exceptional circumstances I have no choice , I’ve read several pages about. A judges behaviour and how they are expected to act and this judge knowing to allow myself to drive whilst drugged when he could prevent this by allowing my appeal for mobility help and goes against all the principles he has been sworn to uphold can you shed any light how I should proceed I don’t want to injure or kill anyone but I cannot sit back and not get my cancer treatments
Any help would be greatly appreciated
RobR

So if you don’t mind me asking what type of solicitor would I need to contact in relation to a judges behaviour?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off