Third offense?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Richie m

I've recently been convicted for dd.
It my second time in three years or just over.
I was also convicted 21 years ago.
Will my oldest conviction still stand in court??

Thanks.

Come on bud. Once is enough for most of us on here. The guilt, shame, criminal record etc.
Three times = you need help and I wish you the best of it x

I've recently been convicted for dd.
It my second time in three years or just over.
I was also convicted 21 years ago.
Will my oldest conviction still stand in court??

Thanks.
Well with it been your 2nd time within 10 years you're definitely gonna be banned for a minimum of 3 years, you're also going to be classed as HRO so you'll need a medical to regain your licence. I'd personally say you're gonna get more than 36 month ban minimum with your previous DD been only been just ove 3 years ago and your one from 21 years ago will be on your file which Magistrates will have access to. I'm not a lawyer but worked in legal I reckon you'll be looking at 4 years+

Well with it been your 2nd time within 10 years you're definitely gonna be banned for a minimum of 3 years, you're also going to be classed as HRO so you'll need a medical to regain your licence. I'd personally say you're gonna get more than 36 month ban minimum with your previous DD been only been just ove 3 years ago and your one from 21 years ago will be on your file which Magistrates will have access to. I'm not a lawyer but worked in legal I reckon you'll be looking at 4 years+

Thanks for your info.
Not looking at jail then!?

Thanks for your info.
Not looking at jail then!?
That depends on the offence and what the Mags think doesn't it? Depends what you blew, was anyone in car with you, kids etc, did you crash into someone, did you behave and co-operate with police, did you fail to provide etc etc etc etc etc

That depends on the offence and what the Mags think doesn't it? Depends what you blew, was anyone in car with you, kids etc, did you crash into someone, did you behave and co-operate with police, did you fail to provide etc etc etc etc etc

I know it's down to their decision.
I blew 48 and cooperated.
Shitting myself!

And ask Martin (the solicitor) about it on the forum. He'll be able to give you some legal advice for free and Price is good as well from TLC group

You're welcome, if you go onto front page of forum you'll see ask a solicitor forum bit and Martin is good at replying to folk, probably just not at gone 1:25am lol
Thanks again. I'm ringing a duty solicitor for advice on monday and depending how that goes I have another private solicitor to contact.
I'm hoping to just use the duty solicitor as I'm guilty as charged and not much to argue.

Much appreciated! 👍

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off