There is a questionnaire that I fill in?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Toonpatriot

Hello all. Just looking for some clarification as I see many people have filled out questionnaires pre-medical!

I have my appointment booked for next month, having received the application form, sending it off and then changing the location due to work, then being contacted by the new location saying Dvla still have not sent my details (usual DVLA incompetence). Etc.

I know there will be a questionnaire at the appointment and maybe my doctor will be sent one to complete... But I have seen that people have filled one out BEFORE their appointment and I haven't seen one. Should I be chasing anything up?

Thanks.

Hello all. Just looking for some clarification as I see many people have filled out questionnaires pre-medical!

I have my appointment booked for next month, having received the application form, sending it off and then changing the location due to work, then being contacted by the new location saying Dvla still have not sent my details (usual DVLA incompetence). Etc.

I know there will be a questionnaire at the appointment and maybe my doctor will be sent one to complete... But I have seen that people have filled one out BEFORE their appointment and I haven't seen one. Should I be chasing anything up?

Thanks.

You don't need to fill out a questionnaire before the medical. The doctor actually fills out a questionnaire as part of the medical.

Just a word of warning I had my license back for a year after my Drink driving ban , no issues while driving then filled out the form after a year to apply for my license again. I was expecting another blood test to make sure I had it all under control but they revoked my license because I said I had 4 units per week and in their eyes I should totally abstain. I haven't even had so much as a parking ticket in the year I had been driving I feel really hard done by I served my ban and did my community service and they still took it away as they decided i should not drink alcohol at all, I know I was a HRO but who gives them the right to decide....

Just a word of warning I had my license back for a year after my Drink driving ban , no issues while driving then filled out the form after a year to apply for my license again. I was expecting another blood test to make sure I had it all under control but they revoked my license because I said I had 4 units per week and in their eyes I should totally abstain. I haven't even had so much as a parking ticket in the year I had been driving I feel really hard done by I served my ban and did my community service and they still took it away as they decided i should not drink alcohol at all, I know I was a HRO but who gives them the right to decide....

Have you had a history of alcoholism?

One visit recorded at my doctors years ago but the DVLA have decided I am Alcohol dependant even though I have not drunk for years, hence I need to prove I have been abstinent for 12 months. Difficult to prove when you do not go to the doctors to tell them there is nothing wrong just so they can record it. One episode of drinking and driving, a high level when tested and they can decide you have a problem, with no one to appeal to I think its a bit of a Kangaroo court.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off