The whole process has been a shambles.

Convicted Driver Insurance
So I just got a call from DVLA that I can drive from Tomorrow. After i sent an email to Tim Burton about 2hrs ago. Im so happy right now 😂😂😂
Aww that’s ace. So happy for you congratulations!!! Best feeling in the world isn’t it 🙌

Reactions: J.k
Hey, yes Licence issued last Saturday happy days! So the doctor posted my questionnaire out in the Wednesday, dvla received it 8 days later on the Thursday, I rang them on the Friday to be told I had a full 10 year licence 😄 got my cdt results back yesterday and they were 0.7, I’d been quite lucky really as I did stupidly drink 2 bottles of wine 12 days prior to the medical but I’m not e regular drinker so I think that may of evened it out. I’m soooo happy to be back on the road! Insurance was a joke but it was to be expected really. Any news on yours?
Congratulations, yeh insurance will be high plus the loss of no claims bonus after the ban doesn't help. Still no news on mine, I called them up on friday and they claim they have not received the results yet, strange because a week after my examination I called and the bloke on the phone said they have them. Suppose its a case of the right leg doesn't know what the left legs doing. I might try and email Tim Burton like you did and see what happens, my ban ended start of september 2019 and I'm still waiting. Maybe next year 😉

So I just got a call from DVLA that I can drive from Tomorrow. After i sent an email to Tim Burton about 2hrs ago. Im so happy right now 😂😂😂
Hi, what did you put in the email. I called again today and they claim they still have not received the results from the lab. Its been 18months since my ban was up, blood test September 2019, then urine test beginning of February and still no news.

Hi, what did you put in the email. I called again today and they claim they still have not received the results from the lab. Its been 18months since my ban was up, blood test September 2019, then urine test beginning of February and still no news.
Well, i just explained my situation that they have got my lab results and its hasn't been 4 weeks. My name, address, Reference number.

Well, i just explained my situation that they have got my lab results and its hasn't been 4 weeks. My name, address, Reference number.
I done my medical on 23/1/21and they received the results on 27/1/21

Hey, J.k please could you kindly enlighten me on what information I would be able to glean from submitting a subject access request? I too have been waiting forever for my revoked licence return application to progress since my ban ended Feb 2020 and I sent off all paperwork. They were very quick to cash my cheque, then, although I am not officially classed as HRO, they wanted to ensure my GP was happy to declare I am fit to drive, which he did. Then I was required to attend a medical for urine screening, which I finally managed to get appointment and attend Feb 12th, after which I felt it was just a formality to test my definitely 100% negative urine sample, and reissue my licence.
Alas I then receive a letter to inform me that I have to go through the whole medical assessment process to provide a repeat urine sample, as "unfortunately the seals on the bottles were not sealed", which I am very dubious about, as the very competent GP explained she would meticulously go through each part of the procedure with me to ensure no errors, as she applied the labels I had signed around the tops of the sample bottles. I am getting very peeved (excuse the pun) about the length of time already taken, to be told that due to no fault of my own I will now probably be waiting another forever to regain my life. My Dad is really ill, and being hardly able to get to see him due to transport nightmares is devastating me...

Hey, J.k please could you kindly enlighten me on what information I would be able to glean from submitting a subject access request? I too have been waiting forever for my revoked licence return application to progress since my ban ended Feb 2020 and I sent off all paperwork. They were very quick to cash my cheque, then, although I am not officially classed as HRO, they wanted to ensure my GP was happy to declare I am fit to drive, which he did. Then I was required to attend a medical for urine screening, which I finally managed to get appointment and attend Feb 12th, after which I felt it was just a formality to test my definitely 100% negative urine sample, and reissue my licence.
Alas I then receive a letter to inform me that I have to go through the whole medical assessment process to provide a repeat urine sample, as "unfortunately the seals on the bottles were not sealed", which I am very dubious about, as the very competent GP explained she would meticulously go through each part of the procedure with me to ensure no errors, as she applied the labels I had signed around the tops of the sample bottles. I am getting very peeved (excuse the pun) about the length of time already taken, to be told that due to no fault of my own I will now probably be waiting another forever to regain my life. My Dad is really ill, and being hardly able to get to see him due to transport nightmares is devastating me...
Hi, sorry for the late reply. I started with my Full Name, DoB, Address, Reference No., the number on your medical letter. Then i requested for a copy of my CDT Lab test result. That was it.

you still waiting ?

hi.. Takingthepiss ( very appropriate name..!! ) I've just seen your post... 18 MONTHS...!!!! WOW... you must be pulling your hair out..??? If you've got any left...!! What the F**K are they doing...???? That's unbelievable..!!! I had to wait 2 Months and i thought that was bad.... I feel soooo sorry for you...!!!!

hi.. Takingthepiss ( very appropriate name..!! ) I've just seen your post... 18 MONTHS...!!!! WOW... you must be pulling your hair out..??? If you've got any left...!! What the F**K are they doing...???? That's unbelievable..!!! I had to wait 2 Months and i thought that was bad.... I feel soooo sorry for you...!!!!
hi jamie, yep hai

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off