The real cost of drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

AndyJG

Well Known Member
my mother died the other day,,,,,unable to see her due to covid.....when i was finally invited to sit by her deathbed......couldnt get a taxi/train/bus at 2.30 in the ,morning.......how do you forgive yourself for that.......??

my mother died the other day,,,,,unable to see her due to covid.....when i was finally invited to sit by her deathbed......couldnt get a taxi/train/bus at 2.30 in the ,morning.......how do you forgive yourself for that.......??
Andy, that is truly awful and I’m sorry for your loss. If you could ask mother now, she would understand that it wasn’t possible for you to be there. Hopefully you will have a lifetime of good memories, try not to dwell on something you cannot change; easier to say, harder to do.
Sending much positivity your way.

PS this in no way excuses me for my crime.....where i could of killed/injured someone..

Dont beat yourself up so much, you cant blame yourself for the pandemic and all the fall out associated with it.
Thousands are in the same boat of being unable to visit loved ones due to virus.
You were/are serving your sentence and you did the right and responsible thing by not driving there.
Try to forgive yourself as the situation was out of your control.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off