Thank you

Convicted Driver Insurance

Nathanl

Well everyone I finally have my licence back and my ban is up right now! I just wanted to join the forum so I could thank everyone on here. I have been reading everybody's stories and all the advice. To anyone who has been recently caught, waiting for court etc. Trust me... It does get easier like everyone says. The shame at the begining of having to explain to family and others, work colleagues.... It all gets easier. I know I'm repeating myself with all that but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If you get given the change to take the course then my advice would be to take it! It's full of useful information and it's also a great place to meet others for and in support.

Thanks again everyone!

Well everyone I finally have my licence back and my ban is up right now! I just wanted to join the forum so I could thank everyone on here. I have been reading everybody's stories and all the advice. To anyone who has been recently caught, waiting for court etc. Trust me... It does get easier like everyone says. The shame at the begining of having to explain to family and others, work colleagues.... It all gets easier. I know I'm repeating myself with all that but there is light at the end of the tunnel. If you get given the change to take the course then my advice would be to
Congratulations!

Kind regards,

Stu

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off