Suspended endorsement?

Convicted Driver Insurance
Think I put this in wrong forum before just wondering if anyone can help.

Hey wonder if anyone one can help. My son was charged june 2020 with in charge of a vehicle under the influence of drugs. Due to covid backlog and few police mistakes his case kept being delayed until finally February he was sent away and had to get social work reports and back today for sentencing. However he didn't quite understand what the judge meant so thought I'd ask here although his lawyer said a good thing for him. He has to go back in 6 months seems to b like a delayed endorcement until August on good behaviour. He wasn't too clear and thought maybe someone on here had an idea what this was? Or had experienced this also previously?

Think I put this in wrong forum before just wondering if anyone can help.

Hey wonder if anyone one can help. My son was charged june 2020 with in charge of a vehicle under the influence of drugs. Due to covid backlog and few police mistakes his case kept being delayed until finally February he was sent away and had to get social work reports and back today for sentencing. However he didn't quite understand what the judge meant so thought I'd ask here although his lawyer said a good thing for him. He has to go back in 6 months seems to b like a delayed endorcement until August on good behaviour. He wasn't too clear and thought maybe someone on here had an idea what this was? Or had experienced this also previously?
Just ask his solicitor and/or get a copy of the court transcript. That will tell you what you need to know. And no, sorry, I don't know where to get a copy of the transcript. My first stop would be the court that heard the case.

Just ask his solicitor and/or get a copy of the court transcript. That will tell you what you need to know. And no, sorry, I don't know where to get a copy of the transcript. My first stop would be the court that heard the case.
I tried to get a transcript of my court appearance as they incorrectly informed DVLA that they had given me a 3 year ban instead of the 20 months they actually gave me. Turned out the don’t do transcripts of magistrates court, only crown. Thankfully in my case (and with advice from the much missed Price) the CPS had a correct record and we’re able to confirm it with the court and DVLA.

I tried to get a transcript of my court appearance as they incorrectly informed DVLA that they had given me a 3 year ban instead of the 20 months they actually gave me. Turned out the don’t do transcripts of magistrates court, only crown. Thankfully in my case (and with advice from the much missed Price) the CPS had a correct record and we’re able to confirm it with the court and DVLA.
That's good. I didn;t know Price had given up on the forum. Was he trolled?

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off