Support and help required, please

Convicted Driver Insurance
To clarify some of the discussion above, about courses.
The TTC course is the Drink Drive Rehabilitation Course.
The magistrates can offer it to you, if they forget, ask because it cannot be offered after the case is finished in court.
It gets you a 3 month reduction on a 12 month ban and up to 25% on bans above that.
It is optional. If you do not do the course you simply have to do your whole ban.
You volunteer to go on it.
You pay to go on it... TTC charge between £155 and £185, other providers charge different amounts, with the maximum allowed being £250.
It is held on 3 days over a minimum of 15 days and must involve 16 hours of education, after breaks and lunch times are removed.
It is not for people with a drink problem, it is for people where alcohol has caused them a problem.... so anyone convicted of drink driving really!

The DID course is the Drink Impaired Driver course.
It is an order of the court so part of the community penalty.
It is compulsory because the court have ordered it.
It is free!
But there is no reduction in your ban.
The course is held typically on 15 evening sessions consisting of 2 hours each session. If you do not complete the course you can be taken back t9 court t9 be re-sentenced.
The court order attendance on a course like this where they feel that the issue is your drinking, rather than drink driving. This could be from information you supply to the court, a high reading or repeat offending where alcohol is the significant factor.
There is a presumption that you have a drink problem and there is an element of counsellinginvolved.

Apologies Price, I was unable to correct my typo about DID being Rehab. I was too late to edit after I noticed. I know the difference as I was on both. It might be better to delete my comments.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off