Started a new job with a company van

Convicted Driver Insurance

Joejen1996

Hi all, I was convicted of drink driving in feb 2017 for 17months, And has my licence back last August, I started a new job around a month ago in which they have given me a company van, nowhere during application, interview, offer or the induction was I asked if I had any convictions and they never stated that a clean licence was required, They have taken a copy of my licence but they haven’t said anything about it but now I’m worried it’s going to come and bite me at some point,

So my question is since they didn’t ask at any stage do I need to tell themabout my dr10 ? And if I do tell them could they sack me for this as I left a full time job where it was a non issue to come here, any advise would be much appreciated thanks.

I might be wrong here, but wouldn't they have to inform their insurers about having a driver with a DR10.... it in the unlikely situation of an accident then they wouldn't be covered?

I might be wrong here, but wouldn't they have to inform their insurers about having a driver with a DR10.... it in the unlikely situation of an accident then they wouldn't be covered?

That’s what worry’s me but also I’m concerned about loosing this job after a few short weeks, I’m under the impression that if they don’t ask then it’s there error for not requesting the information, it’s not like I’m lying, but I’m not sure if I have a legal duty to voluntarily provide the information

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off