Stage 1 complaint

Convicted Driver Insurance

chrism2800

Established Member
Hi,has anyone made a stage one complaint?
I just have for the following reasons .
My disqualification was up in June of this year,and after many phone calls,and after submitting further information they told me they were writing to my gp.
This became a problem because my gp wouldn't write back with the information until paid,and dvla wouldn't pay until they had the information!
I paid my gp £40 personally to get this dealt with,further calls to dvla confirmed they had the information, and then be told they were going to write to me to offer me a dvla medical, but couldn't say when this would be...
My last phone call yesterday was met with "your information is with the medical team and they have not made a decision yet!
This is appalling in my opinion, as previously they had also written to me saying all their enquiries are done ,and my CDT was 0.8,and to expect my licence in 14 days!!
I've not even had a medical!!
It was a new gp who completed the dd2, and didn't know when my last recorded drink was!
Stated July 2019,evidence that my liver had repaired from damage to full recovery (not possible if still drinking, 2 blood tests showing low ggt,alt,ast,one April, one October,both this year.
I'm now waiting to see if this complaint makes them take notice of my frustration!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off