So my doctor has only been given the M2 form what does this mean

Convicted Driver Insurance

Vickystone072

Well Known Member
Why would the only send the m2 form out after medical i put I have anxiety on questionnaire but surely they want to know about alcohol I passed my CDT test 0.7 percent but have alcohol in past on records - really still don’t fully get what will happen and it’s causing more anxiety

Why would the only send the m2 form out after medical i put I have anxiety on questionnaire but surely they want to know about alcohol I passed my CDT test 0.7 percent but have alcohol in past on records - really still don’t fully get what will happen and it’s causing more anxiety
I’m certainly no expert but I’m guessing they’re satisfied with your alcohol result??? Great news 👏🏼

There is a correlation between mental health and excess alcohol intake. DVLA want to understand your mental health situation to make a judgement on whether you are at risk of abusing alcohol and therefore at risk of drink driving. CDT is only one of the measure that they use, they also look at GP records and your questionnaire answers etc. in making a decision.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off