Signing consent form with insurance

Convicted Driver Insurance


Hi I would like some advice on my insurance.
I hit a parked car whilst drink driving, causing what looked like minimum damage to the rear.
I know my insurance is void and I have to sign a form for the insurers to act on my behalf. I'm not sure if I should sign it or not?
Is there no way I can contact the third party and offer to pay outright?
I dont want to end up paying a lot more than what is actually needed.
Many thanks
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off