Shocked by Solicitor 😳

Convicted Driver Insurance
Nice one fella.I am also about to write a letter to the court to request the early return of my license. Do you have a couple of your solicitors' letter so i can use it as a guide please
Hi sorry for jumping on the post I didn't know you could write to the court and ask for that to happen ? I got a 18 month ban in march 😳 could I do the same ? I'm booking my course next month for the reduction how does it work ? Many thanks

Hi sorry for jumping on the post I didn't know you could write to the court and ask for that to happen ? I got a 18 month ban in march 😳 could I do the same ? I'm booking my course next month for the reduction how does it work ? Many thanks
Hi Sarah,

The rules for early removal of a ban doesn't apply to an 18 month ban unfortunately:

If a driver was disqualified for:

4 years or less - they may make an application for early removal of the disqualification after a period of 2 years.

4 to 10 years - they may make an application for early removal of the disqualification after one half of the period of disqualification.

More than 10 years - they may make an application for early removal of the disqualification after a period of 5 years.

Thank you for your help dude,I have a listing end of this month.I would really appreciate if anyone could help with any suggestions on proving that I have changed to help my application!
A letter from your sponsor if your in AA would be gold dust if not get a letter from work saying you need car and anyone else that would benefit from you driving

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off