Shocked by Solicitor 😳

Convicted Driver Insurance

Guygibson

Established Member
Well I am gobsmacked just rang the solicitor who dealt with my drink driving offence 2yrs ago asking how much it would cost me for them to write me a letter to the court to for a hearing on early removal of my ban and they are doing it free of charge 👌👍

Well I am gobsmacked just rang the solicitor who dealt with my drink driving offence 2yrs ago asking how much it would cost me for them to write me a letter to the court to for a hearing on early removal of my ban and they are doing it free of charge 👌👍
You know what they say, if you don't ask you don't get.

Awesome news! Well done! 👍

Mine did the same but because he was so disappointed by the courts decision. Hope yours is doing it through altruism :)

Nice one fella.I am also about to write a letter to the court to request the early return of my license. Do you have a couple of your solicitors' letter so i can use it as a guide please

Mine did the same but because he was so disappointed by the courts decision. Hope yours is doing it through altruism :)
Do you have a the letter of the same letter maybe i can borrow it and change the wording so i can also apply for early return of my license

"disinterested and selfless concern for the well-being of others."
"some may choose to work with vulnerable elderly people out of altruism"

Yes, I had to Google it!
This really made me snigger!

Sorry it wouldn't let me attach the file with the letter on it.
The letter was pretty standard really just said I cannot work due to needing a car for my work in the Healthcare Sector

Hope it goes well for you.
Are you representing yourself and was it your first ban.
Still drafting sample letter no examples online cause I don’t want it declined so will put in a lot is stuff e.g pregnant wife,new job,partner pregnant and student who can’t take kids to school or they walk and mum has anthritis.,need to get know job to to support new baby

Still drafting sample letter no examples online cause I don’t want it declined so will put in a lot is stuff e.g pregnant wife,new job,partner pregnant and student who can’t take kids to school or they walk and mum has anthritis.,need to get know job to to support new baby
Pregnant wife and a pregnant partner......wow you've been busy 🤣

Sorry, I just couldn't resist !!

Hope it goes well for you. Let us all know how you get on !!

Yes I will represent myself sod paying for a solicitor think it looks better if it comes from yourself and will only be telling the truth whats the worse they can say no lol 🤷

Pregnant wife and a pregnant partner......wow you've been busy 🤣

Sorry, I just couldn't resist !!

Hope it goes well for you. Let us all know how you get on !!
Yeah man,the courts will really be like damn you been busy let’s give him the license back because provided he tells us about his other mistresses.Would they consider letters from the AA

Yeah man,the courts will really be like damn you been busy let’s give him the license back because provided he tells us about his other mistresses.Would they consider letters from the AA
I have got my sponsor to write me a letter cannot think of only good coming from it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off