Serious drink and dangerous charge will I face jail?

Convicted Driver Insurance
I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully, the current crisis means that a custodial sentence etc is unlikely. As you point out that - it really is good to get it over with and begin to move on.

Been on the forum for a while now,My situation is a little different but ended up getting charged with the same 2 offences you have.One thing i did not try to do was avoid getting caught and it ended up in crown court,From memory i am sure that the magistrates court cannot deal with this case, I would say this will be referred to crown court and you will be looking at another couple of months of stress.2 ways to look at it really,Your still able to work and support your partner in the mean time but also still have it hanging over you.Not a nice place to be in the dock in crown court and i had to watch my partner break down after the judge said the offences deserved a custodial sentence. Thank god he gave me a suspended sentence due to having a disabled son. I wish you the best of luck for tomorrow cheers les

PS if it helps link to my case below

dad spared jail after drink driving | South Wales

Apologies for hijacking the original post, but after reading that article, I felt absolutely heart-wrenched. I really do hope you make it work out mate - there really is light at the end of the tunnel.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Hopefully, the current crisis means that a custodial sentence etc is unlikely. As you point out that - it really is good to get it over with and begin to move on.
Thanks mate appreciate it

Seen a lot worse on police interceptor s an it rarely goes jail time unless there's history ,
A good mitigation ie family crisis out of character few references would save your bacon
But a half decent solicitor should know that
All best Dann

You are allowed one phone call, but not sure about 5 minutes internet access....
he may be out celebrating (at least 2m from anyone else) the likely result of a suspended sentence.

Just read back to the start of this, seems that is back in magistrates today so if they have not dropped the dangerous driving charge then yes, it will be sent to Crown Court.

Just read back to the start of this, seems that is back in magistrates today so if they have not dropped the dangerous driving charge then yes, it will be sent to Crown Court.
Yes as i posted because magistrates do not have the power to deal with it, First hand knowledge on that one

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off