seized motor

Convicted Driver Insurance

rodo

can anyone help police seized my car as i was banned for drink driving no insurance the police said i need MOT got V05 got proof of im the buyer got but they want insurance as i can't get any is there any other way as my vehicle is worth 6 ooo and dont want to leave it HELP PLEASE

Judging by your post you need to nominate someone from your immediate family brother,sister,mum, or dad for you to insure. Although you maybe the owner you can insure someone of your choice to collect the car for you providing they hold the relevant license.If there is no mot on the vehicle when your nominated driver is ready to collect you need to book the car in for mot where your nominated driver are allowed to drive to , however if you was driving the vehicle whilst banned then you have no right to be on the public highways you were disqualified for a reason... to keep British roads safe!

Judging by your post you need to nominate someone from your immediate family brother,sister,mum, or dad for you to insure. Although you maybe the owner you can insure someone of your choice to collect the car for you providing they hold the relevant license.If there is no mot on the vehicle when your nominated driver is ready to collect you need to book the car in for mot where your nominated driver are allowed to drive to , however if you was driving the vehicle whilst banned then you have no right to be on the public highways you were disqualified for a reason... to keep British roads safe!
You can't do that now .. the only way possible is for someone to inusre it and attend the police station with DL insurance and v5c new keeper supplement .. that's the only way they will release it

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off