Second time drink driving.

Convicted Driver Insurance

bph85

I was caught at the weekend drink driving as offiver saw me to close to the car in front. I blew 115 at the station. I am absolutely distraught at a stupid mistake and feel sick. I do not want to lose my licence for a long long time as its needed for work. I couldn'tdo prison at all, it would destroy me, im not a bad person ive just messed up. Never again. I was vaught before 11 years ago in December and blew 128 back then. Ill lose my family, my job and my life would be ruined. Just wish the court could see my genuine remorse. I was basically asking for a bit of advice please as i really dont know what to expect or do. Thanks

I was caught at the weekend drink driving as offiver saw me to close to the car in front. I blew 115 at the station. I am absolutely distraught at a stupid mistake and feel sick. I do not want to lose my licence for a long long time as its needed for work. I couldn'tdo prison at all, it would destroy me, im not a bad person ive just messed up. Never again. I was vaught before 11 years ago in December and blew 128 back then. Ill lose my family, my job and my life would be ruined. Just wish the court could see my genuine remorse. I was basically asking for a bit of advice please as i really dont know what to expect or do. Thanks
Please any help would be really appreciated

Please any help would be really appreciated

A reading of 115 µg of alcohol per 100ml of breath puts you in the third of 4 sentencing brackets meaning you are not an immediate risk of custody. The sentencing guidelines indicate a ban of between 23 and 28 months together with a community order will be imposed. The previous drink driving conviction is outside of 10 years and therefore will not affect the sentence on this occasion.

A reading of 115 µg of alcohol per 100ml of breath puts you in the third of 4 sentencing brackets meaning you are not an immediate risk of custody. The sentencing guidelines indicate a ban of between 23 and 28 months together with a community order will be imposed. The previous drink driving conviction is outside of 10 years and therefore will not affect the sentence on this occasion.

Thanks

I went to see a solicitor who basically told me what i already knew. Its going to be £350 plus vat to represent me but im just wondering is it worth it? The judge has guidelines set already anyway dont they? Thanks in advance

I went to see a solicitor who basically told me what i already knew. Its going to be £350 plus vat to represent me but im just wondering is it worth it? The judge has guidelines set already anyway dont they? Thanks in advance
Also, when does a solicitor get too see the details of what happened? Some details i can't remember so im a little nervous about that

Also, when does a solicitor get too see the details of what happened? Some details i can't remember so im a little nervous about that

Having a solicitor will not guarantee a better result however the process on the day can be difficult and complicated. I would always recommend a solicitor wherever it can be afforded. The court can be directed to mitigating factors than can mean they read the guidelines differently and potentially more leniently although that can not be guaranteed. Your solicitor should be able to get the initial details of the prosecution case around 3 working days prior to the hearing.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off