Scared 😭

Convicted Driver Insurance
Why 3 years ban ? Usually on the first offence you got about 12 months and the course that can reduce the total to nearly 10 months.
Unless the rules are slightly different in Irland.

Yes, it's not as lenient in England. With a reading of 80, they'll get about 20 months, reduced to 15 with the course. Although it may be bumped up a bit as they verbally abused the police.

Why 3 years ban ? Usually on the first offence you got about 12 months and the course that can reduce the total to nearly 10 months.
Unless the rules are slightly different in Irland.
If you are convicted in Northern Ireland you need to sit an extended test after your ban is over to get your licence back, so this will extend the length of time you are off the road.

So I had my court date on Wednesday the 28th of June and I was handed a 3 year ban and a €500 fine. They have suspended the ban for 6 months for me to get my affairs in order and 6 months to pay the fine 😢😢 I'm obviously gutted over it but iv kicked myself stupid for the last 6 months nearly making myself ill. So December 27th I will need to hand over my license and and pay the fine. So itl be another Christmas clouded by this monumental **** up by myself. But look getting the bus to work won't be the end of the world for awhile so I just thought I'd share what the outcome was for myself. I'm done kicking myself over it. Itl be a new temporary start for myself and focus on buying my first home which il hopefully have sorted next year 🙏🙏💕

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off