S88 - Can I drive or Can I Not ?!

Convicted Driver Insurance
Apologies one more question
if dvla has received my complete application and correct fee etc
Are you able buy insurance or be a named driver considering you don’t have the physical licence?

Apologies one more question
if dvla has received my complete application and correct fee etc
Are you able buy insurance or be a named driver considering you don’t have the physical licence?
Yes, however, some systems wont let it process untill your disqualification is official over.

Price1367, in your opinion given all I have shared and from what the DVLA have told me do you think it is safe to drive tomorrow?

JAMPL29

Happy driving. I would give the DVLA a 'nudge' in a few weeks if you haven't heard anything.

CJ

Afternoon all, I think there are couple of threads on this issue and I have read them all but just picked the application form for reapplying for my licence after the ban.. there is section (see pic attached) that clearly states you can’t drive until you get your licence back if your had a drink driving offence …? Is this a new version of the form etc?

Attachments

• DAE60B82-8396-452C-A8C9-168465AF7289.jpeg
    DAE60B82-8396-452C-A8C9-168465AF7289.jpeg
    507.5 KB · Views: 10
It says SOME drink drive offences. That means HRO offences since 1/6/2013. Others are ok

Guys just an update.. I applied to get my license back on 26th Dec.. the ban doesn't expire till 25th Feb...

the huge surprise this morning when the postman dropped my license.. so just updating this here that get your application over to DVLA via registered post, don't complicate things by changing details e.g. picture etc and I hope you get your licenses back ASAP and don't have consider S88 etc

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off