Renewing after one year licence

Convicted Driver Insurance
My one year licence runs out 30th September I believe the DVLA will send me forms 12 weeks before this, am I correct? I have tried to phone to check they will send them out no reply they have a lot of calls and it just cuts you off. Any advice, I would like to do anything I can to keep me on track

I wouldnt rely on the DVLA to send you a D1 application on time. Their online form ordering service is not working, as you have experienced you cant get through to them on the telephone and they currently have a reduced webchat service.

The DVLA post backlog is now estimated to have reached close to 1,000,000 items of post.

Your best bet is to try and get a D1 application pack from a local post office. You can find a branch that offers them by visiting the Post Office Branch Finder, entering your postcode and selecting: Branch Services > Driving > DVLA Photocard Renewal.

I wouldnt rely on the DVLA to send you a D1 application on time. Their online form ordering service is not working, as you have experienced you cant get through to them on the telephone and they currently have a reduced webchat service.

The DVLA post backlog is now estimated to have reached close to 1,000,000 items of post.

Your best bet is to try and get a D1 application pack from a local post office. You can find a branch that offers them by visiting the Post Office Branch Finder, entering your postcode and selecting: Branch Services > Driving > DVLA Photocard Renewal.
Thank very much ill do that

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off