RELEASED UNDER INVESTIGATION DRUG DRIVING

Convicted Driver Insurance
This forum is meant for help & advice. It is not "Tea and sympathy".
Too aim any message at a member on this forum is truly wrong on you.
Judge yourself before you judge others.

what was your blood level in the end?
My blood level was 17.5 because I smoke it everyday. The limit by law is 2 (I do 80 hours of work a a week so don’t judge) it’s not the same as alcohol, if it was for a drink driving ban then 17.5 would be way over the limit. But because it’s fairly new and hasn’t got so much research behind it. It wasn’t that bad.

My blood level was 17.5 because I smoke it everyday. The limit by law is 2 (I do 80 hours of work a a week so don’t judge) it’s not the same as alcohol, if it was for a drink driving ban then 17.5 would be way over the limit. But because it’s fairly new and hasn’t got so much research behind it. It wasn’t that bad.
Hi ace,17.5 is high.mine was 5.4.But unfortunally were seen as drug drivers.not somebody who has a smoke to relax etc.but the only saving grace is that Well is was proscribed medication,my friiend gave me for my back pain.a dg10 covers all.

Hi ace,17.5 is high.mine was 5.4.But unfortunally were seen as drug drivers.not somebody who has a smoke to relax etc.but the only saving grace is that Well is was proscribed medication,my friiend gave me for my back pain.a dg10 covers all.
It helped me (whilst paying £1000) for a solicitor, because I work in hospitality. On the court paper they suggested me being in tag/curfew but that meant that I would’ve lost my job and careeer so at the court they didn’t even mention it.I went there in a smart suit amd shoes, I think it helped that the guy before me was looking like a right road man. Meant that I was remorseful by showing it and I just had my hands between my knees the whole time in court, may as well pretend like I didn’t pick up a draw 10 minutes after court 😂. Tbh don’t worrry. Just show them that you’re not somebody that wakes up and smokes up everyday but smokes after a long days work to relax. I know this is this against the law. But don’t be too harsh, if I had a spliff in Amsterdam its ****ing legal. Any other questions then let me know.
... I was honest from the start, when I got randomly pulled over I let them know I smoke every night and I can probably out smoke everyone at the station so they understood that I’m a constant smoker

Lucky you. Maybe you were under the limit?
Am not sure? Never heard anything back at all would they inform me if this was the case sounds stupid but since then I've got anxiety about it all hence why I still come on here I should probably ring the station but again sounds stupid but worried

I got arrested for drug driving and rui 11 n half months ago and never heard anything back in England
When you say “back in England” does that mean you were caught in Scotland by any chance? Up there they have 12 months to start proceedings, not 6 like in England.

No I live in North West England
So because you were stopped in England, the police have 6 months to commence proceedings, with another short period of time afterwards when they might then serve the summons, so there is now no chance that any action will be taken against you after almost a year. The sample must have been under and they just didn’t bother to tell you.
The above is true, unless you have moved house in the meantime. If you have been at the one address since the event then you can be sure now that there will be no prosecution.

Am not sure? Never heard anything back at all would they inform me if this was the case sounds stupid but since then I've got anxiety about it all hence why I still come on here I should probably ring the station but again sounds stupid but worried
how much had you smoked prior to being arrested?

Hi guys, this isn’t my 1st choice of social media platform but since I’m here I thought I’ll let everybody know what’s going on with my story.

There is still no update from anybody about my case. I am still waiting for my blood test results to come back.

I have a NEW QUESTION too.
I tried typing in my license number online to sign up for a speed awareness course and it’s coming up as it doesn’t read my license.

is this linked? Do the police freeze your license so you have to contact them? And they’ll probably **** you over even more?
Just a question
When the police took your blood sample did you get a sample to send off too? Im in a similar situation but ive no idea where to send it too? Would rather have my one tested as dont fully trust police

Just a question
When the police took your blood sample did you get a sample to send off too? Im in a similar situation but ive no idea where to send it too? Would rather have my one tested as dont fully trust police
The police don't test the sample, they send it to a forensic laboratory then get the scientist to send them a report.

I personally wouldn't waste your money getting your specimen tested, the result will always be higher than the laboratory test requested by police because the laboratory add a very generous margin of error in favour of the defendant, in order that in their statement they can say with absolute certainty if it exceeds the prescribed limit.

And even if the police did test it themselves, they've got a lot more things to do than fitting up drug drivers.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off