Released pending further investigation 4 months ago

Convicted Driver Insurance
It is not a deliberate thing. It will be one of 2 things:
Getting blood results from the Lab is taking months.
The result came back negative and someone forgot to notify you and filed the case away. This may not be the officer in the case who arrested you…. Often they hand over the file to a central enquiry unit when they go off duty and that enquiry unit handles the submission of the sample and the returning result.
Thank you. Well it’s 6 months tomorrow and still no word from anyone. Not sure what to do now… 🤷‍♀️

It is not a deliberate thing. It will be one of 2 things:
Getting blood results from the Lab is taking months.
The result came back negative and someone forgot to notify you and filed the case away. This may not be the officer in the case who arrested you…. Often they hand over the file to a central enquiry unit when they go off duty and that enquiry unit handles the submission of the sample and the returning result.
Do you think we should contact them? It’s been 6 months 2 weeks…. Not heard anything at all since then. How long should we wait?

You are safe to enquire now, as it is too late for them to apply for proceedings to be commenced if they have not already done so.

UPDATE ‼️ We still hadn’t heard from anyone, so last week Hub went to the station and asked for an update.
turns out his blood test STILL has not been processed 😮
So he’s home free! Lucky B’stard! Obviously I’m relieved as he’s my carer and I truly hope he’s learnt his lesson…. But he’s under no illusions that I’ll cut off his Crown Jewels with a rusty knife if he ever does anything that stupid again!
Thank you so much for all the help & support, you’re all stars ⭐

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off