Reducing ban direct from court

Convicted Driver Insurance


New member
i was convicted of failing to provide a specimen and banned for 12 months. I was charged in January and received my sentence in February.

I have recently completed the rehabilitation course and knocked of 3 months from my ban to 9 months.

i have been doing some research and sites such as drinkaware have advised to write a letter direct to the sentencing court to request a reduction in ban

however I have been told the chances of getting it further reduced are slim but is it worth the effort? And is there a possibility of getting it further reduced? I need to drive for work purposes and to do the home chores as my wife is pregnant due in august where I won’t get my licence back until November

thanking in advance
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off