recently convicted of drink driving

Convicted Driver Insurance

Evans1882

I have just got through the most hellish four weeks of my life and it was all due to drink and driving, I have never drank and drove before but four weeks ago I made the most stupid decision to get behind the wheel of my car after consuming so much lager i cant even remember how much i drank.

I smashed my car in to 3 other parked cars luckly no one else was injured or even killed but when breathalsied my reading was 103 second reading went to 107 i think thats about 3 to 4 times over. i went to court and recived a 2 year ban and 120 hours comunity service i also payed cost of £87.

I now have to rely on trains and my push bike to get about also for the next three months I will be doing unpaid work until i do my 120 hours. one split second decision and life is on hold for two years its going to be a long two years and i never want to go through that court experiance again and never want to drink and drive again.

I have just got through the most hellish four weeks of my life and it was all due to drink and driving, I have never drank and drove before but four weeks ago I made the most stupid decision to get behind the wheel of my car after consuming so much lager i cant even remember how much i drank.

I smashed my car in to 3 other parked cars luckly no one else was injured or even killed but when breathalsied my reading was 103 second reading went to 107 i think thats about 3 to 4 times over. i went to court and recived a 2 year ban and 120 hours comunity service i also payed cost of £87.

I now have to rely on trains and my push bike to get about also for the next three months I will be doing unpaid work until i do my 120 hours. one split second decision and life is on hold for two years its going to be a long two years and i never want to go through that court experiance again and never want to drink and drive again.

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel. I was convicted of drink driving 8 month ago. Was a very bad period of my life I was going through, my 10 year relationship ended, I moved from a house I had lived in for 8 years and things just went from bad to worse. This was before the conviction mind. I wasnt thinking straight at the time, I didnt think things could get much worse, it was the ultimate wake up call. I got community service also. I missed my car very much at first, but I am used to it now and Im even saving money :). Gladly my life is back on track now. It is an experience that will never be repeated I know that for sure!!

Hi,

I know exactly how you feel. I was convicted of drink driving 8 month ago. Was a very bad period of my life I was going through, my 10 year relationship ended, I moved from a house I had lived in for 8 years and things just went from bad to worse. This was before the conviction mind. I wasnt thinking straight at the time, I didnt think things could get much worse, it was the ultimate wake up call. I got community service also. I missed my car very much at first, but I am used to it now and Im even saving money :). Gladly my life is back on track now. It is an experience that will never be repeated I know that for sure!!

I also had a string of things happen before my drink driving ban my marriage had just ended and my wife is fileing for divorce I'm in loads of debt and to top it off I have depression, but it may sound silly i think i needed to hit rock bottom before i could start re building my life, dont get me wrong drink driving was the most stupid thing i have done over this horrid year but I started my comunity service I'm working in a charity shop every Saturday for the next 4 months and I now feel I'm worth something.

I miss the car a lot and yesterday in all the rain i don't think my feet were dry all day, I to will never reapet this experaince again i still wake up with start sometimes thinking of what i could have done taken a life ruined other peoples life with my split second decision but at the end of the day i didnt and as the policeman told me when i was bailed i only bent metal, i can take a positive from that it could have been so much worse.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off