Question??

Convicted Driver Insurance

Doddsy

HI

I was just curious I was caught drink driving 6 weeks ago now and I haven't heard anything back from the police I blew 117 and blood test was sent away I was released 3 hours later, how long can it take to find out if i'm getting prosecuted and is there a length of time that the possibility of charge become void or could they just wait forever before they charged me i'm think I read somewhere if nothing happens after 6 month they can't charge you

Dear Doddsy,

There is no set-time limit in drink driving matters. Six weeks is a fairly short period of time and perhaps you should allow a further 6-12 weeks for the blood analysis to become available.

If the blood analysis reveals that you were below the limit at the time of driving, then you won't hear anything further. If however it reveals that you were above the limit, you can expect to receive a citation to attend at the Sheriff Court closest to the location of the incident.

If and when you receive a citation, please contact our office for further advice.

HI

I was just wondering if I was charged with drunk driving if that was the only charge how much would it cost for mitigation from a lawyer I doesn't need to be exact just a roughly between just so I can start saving

Dear Doddsy,

It would be inappropriate to discuss fees etc. on a public forum. Please contact our office on 0141 550 1074 to discuss your case.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off