Post accident drinking

Convicted Driver Insurance
And what I meant by the units is that when I drank two pints and stayed there for an hour I would of almost certainly been under the limit, however proving it is very very difficult
With only 2 pints prior to the accident and waiting an hour before driving, you may have just been under the limit in England, but probably over in Scotland. Remember a pint is 2.5 Units.

Have you been to court (it would appear so from one of your answers above.)

With only 2 pints prior to the accident and waiting an hour before driving, you may have just been under the limit in England, but probably over in Scotland. Remember a pint is 2.5 Units.

Have you been to court (it would appear so from one of your answers above.)
Yes went yesterday morning, DS said I had a strong case and his firm would take it on but wanted 2k which I don’t have so decided to just take the hit and go guilty, wrote a letter to the judge, couple of character witnesses as well. Ended up with 2yr ban (reduced to 18 months with the course) 100 hrs community service and £200 fine so all in all not a bad result really

Yes went yesterday morning, DS said I had a strong case and his firm would take it on but wanted 2k which I don’t have so decided to just take the hit and go guilty, wrote a letter to the judge, couple of character witnesses as well. Ended up with 2yr ban (reduced to 18 months with the course) 100 hrs community service and £200 fine so all in all not a bad result really
Community Service seems to be a thing down in England. I blew 124 in Scotland and 'only' got a 20 month ban and a £400 fine. 2nd time I blew 96 and got a 27 month ban (reduced from 36 with the course.)

Make sure next time you do it, you're up here. :p

Community Service seems to be a thing down in England. I blew 124 in Scotland and 'only' got a 20 month ban and a £400 fine. 2nd time I blew 96 and got a 27 month ban (reduced from 36 with the course.)

Make sure next time you do it, you're up here. :p
😂 there won’t be a next time and if there is I won’t be stupid enough to go back to the car after an accident until I was sober 😂

Got to be done hasn’t it 🤷‍♂️, for anyone who is awaiting they’re day in court I can promise you that it is not even close to being as bad as you think it’ll be, worst bit was sat waiting wearing a suit while everyone else waiting was wearing trackies and t-shirts 😂
Same! 🤣

Got to be done hasn’t it 🤷‍♂️, for anyone who is awaiting they’re day in court I can promise you that it is not even close to being as bad as you think it’ll be, worst bit was sat waiting wearing a suit while everyone else waiting was wearing trackies and t-shirts 😂
You were lucky. I had 3 nights in Police Custody, shared a van with some Trackies while I was in a suit and then the holding cell at the court. I actually got on fairly well with all of them, even the guy in for a firearms offence. :D:D:D

The funny thing was, most of these guys were in for assault, drug or as above, firearm offences, but when they discovered I was in for Drink Driving, they weren't all that sympathetic.

Heirarchy of crimes I guess.

Hi,

For 1 it is over with (What is done is done).
For 2 you saved 2k.
For 3 you have passed the court waiting game.
For 4 rebuild, it Was a mistake. Rebuild and ask why/who/or what brought this on you mate. (This is crucial to make sure it won't happen again, ask why drink?).
For 5 you will get your license back.

Keep your head up & I hope you have a great Christmas.

Kind regards,

Stu

Hi,

For 1 it is over with (What is done is done).
For 2 you saved 2k.
For 3 you have passed the court waiting game.
For 4 rebuild, it Was a mistake. Rebuild and ask why/who/or what brought this on you mate. (This is crucial to make sure it won't happen again, ask why drink?).
For 5 you will get your license back.

Keep your head up & I hope you have a great Christmas.

Kind regards,

Stu
Cheers mate, lesson learnt! Onwards and upwards!!…merry Xmas 😁

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off