Police are LIARS!!!

Convicted Driver Insurance

Christo

The POLICE are LIARS!!!

Advice to all of you and please aware all your friends:
If you EVER got cought after a pint, before police approach to your vehicle, try to put your mobile into recording mode (most mobliles phones have this function).

Today at court the police officer has given TOTALY FALSE statement about the converstation after they stopped me, in fact they were NOT allowed even to stop me. There was no rison to stop me, so they made up one!!!

It is very sad to me, but yes: today at court PC permanently fully consciously WAS LAYING providing reasons against me during my hearing.

I can well believe this.

This week I was astounded to find out that for other alcohol related offences (i.e. drunk and disorderly) the police do not need any objective measure of sobriety. A simple 'he appeared drunk' is sufficient in a court of law.

Here's the scenario. I'm walking home from the pub, minding my own business, after 2 pints. Policeman stops me and starts questioning me. I reply that I have no obligation to answer his questions, that I am not breaking any laws. Good night and good bye. He reply's 'you're nicked, drunk and disorderly.'

There is no CCTV, or other witnesses, just statements from the arresting officer and his mate. When I get to court it's my word against his. His statement follows that I verbally abused him, was warned, continued to abuse him therefore I got arrested. When I deny this, the court accepts the officers explanation that, because I was drunk, my recollection of the incident is inaccurate.

I get a fine and a criminal record, and the police officer hits his targets.

Fair?

The system is pretty much risk free for the police and invites the fabrication of statements.

Generally, police officers have complete disregard for the welfare of the public. They forget that they are here to protect and serve us, and think they are rather, here to regulate us. If you log onto some websites such as police oracle, or uk police forums you will be astounded by the way they talk about the public.

Trouble is that they all stick together and cover up, I suppose if the general public found out how many were accused and found to be bent but it was covered up, all hell would break loose.

Last edited by a moderator:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off