Points on licence

Convicted Driver Insurance

bev

I am interested to know for anyone who has received their licence after a disqualification for drink driving do you have points on your licence?

No, you do not have points.
Drink driving carries a straight ban, a DR10 endorsement on your licence But no points. Because of this, new drivers (in their first 2 years after passing their test) are not subject to the “6 points and you have to resit your test “ law.

No, you do not have points.
Drink driving carries a straight ban, a DR10 endorsement on your licence But no points. Because of this, new drivers (in their first 2 years after passing their test) are not subject to the “6 points and you have to resit your test “ law.
Thank you for this information. I was just starting to look at car insurance and the question popped up

drink driving is like the in the Eurovision Song Contest.... NIL POINTS !!

Reactions: bev
Thank you for this information. I was just starting to look at car insurance and the question popped up
I get my licence in November & starting to think re car & insurance I do know LV will not cover DR10
Share any tips lease
Good luck

I get my licence in November & starting to think re car & insurance I do know LV will not cover DR10
Share any tips lease
Good luck
Just use the price comparison sites. There are plenty of insurers who will offer you terms. Just ensure you put in the details of your conviction when you are getting quotes. Seems like 1stCentral come up as decent terms usually!

Share any tips lease
Good luck
Hi go on moneysuper market each day for a week and get several quotes over the week avoid insuring from fri to mon morning as it is more expensive i isle first central and my drug driving offense

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off