Plz help

Convicted Driver Insurance
Les, read Terri's earlier post :)
Her sister gave the police a statement.
Just wanted to know why.

You ok now toy as you got yourself in a state on monday girl ??
Aye. I'm borderline okay then depressed. My friend is coming over. Havent told any of the girls, only parents, uncle and partner. Feel sick.
Im waiting for the insurance bill to come through to add to my 7, 8k debt from ruining my car on finance.
Concerned I will have to sell my house to pay.
Petrified.

Aye. I'm borderline okay then depressed. My friend is coming over. Havent told any of the girls, only parents, uncle and partner. Feel sick.
Im waiting for the insurance bill to come through to add to my 7, 8k debt from ruining my car on finance.
Concerned I will have to sell my house to pay.
Petrified.
Is the house in both names (partner and you) ??

Selling your house would be drastic measures, things can't be that bad you can always set up a payment plan, any court in the country will tell you that, chin up.....

Good in one way but if the house had been in joint names they could not have touched it, What ever your financial position just do not over stretch yourself because of this mistake, Come to an agreement with the insures on an affordable monthly payment and contact the car finance people and explain what has happened. You come across as a clever girl so do not stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away and do not take loads/credit cards you cannot afford as just make things worse. I should now after 2 ex wifes-1 ex girlfriend and 5 kids to pay for. Cost me 3 houses with little or no mortgage and a lifetime of child payments. All love dad very much and only the twins 15 yesterday to pay for now which live with me and my lady.

Good in one way but if the house had been in joint names they could not have touched it, What ever your financial position just do not over stretch yourself because of this mistake, Come to an agreement with the insures on an affordable monthly payment and contact the car finance people and explain what has happened. You come across as a clever girl so do not stick your head in the sand and hope it goes away and do not take loads/credit cards you cannot afford as just make things worse. I should now after 2 ex wifes-1 ex girlfriend and 5 kids to pay for. Cost me 3 houses with little or no mortgage and a lifetime of child payments. All love dad very much and only the twins 15 yesterday to pay for now which live with me and my lady.
I am responsible.
Only me.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off