Plz help

Convicted Driver Insurance

Terri

Hey guys in such a low way and really need advice.
Last Tuesday I was drink driving and crashed into a parked car with 3 passengers no serious injuries and everyone is fine I blew 110 at the roadside and 84 at the station I've only had my license for 18 months.
This is really out of character for me I've never been to court before in my 34yrs I have 2 children with disabilities who really rely on me taking them places the disgust I feel is so horrible I wouldn't wish it on anyone can anyone explain what will happen next I haven't received a court date yet and I'm dreading it ??

You will get a minimum 12 months ban,You will be able to drive until then and the reason you have not had a court date is the time of year which will delay DVLA issuing letters.

If you were in custody for the breath test then you would normally be given a court date before you leave the police station. What paperwork were you given by the police, or have they arranged for you to go back to the police station? Where in the UK was this?
A reading of 84 (the roadside one is ignored) will attract a ban of 17-22 months. You will not have to resit your rest even though you have only been driving for 18 months because you get a straight ban and no points.

I just got told I would receive a court date in the post that's as much as I know the crash happened at cockermouth in cumbria

Ok, they will raise a summons which will be served on you in the post.
It will not be before Christmas as the paperwork takes a while to go through. It could be 2-3 months and they have 6 months to raise a summons before it times out and they cannot proceed against you.

Terri, I'm so sorry for you.
This can happen to anyone and I wish I could give you a little cuddle and say we'll get through it together x

Hey Terri, you doing okay my love?
What's the latest, anything?
I had my court date yesterday. Was grim but I made it through.
Are you okay, please let us know.
Also, Chippy Les, Craig121 and Price ahave been total rocks for me, I am sure they will for you. Use this forum for anything you need x

Also, Chippy Les, Craig121 and Price ahave been total rocks for me, I am sure they will for you. Use this forum for anything you need x
I had a really good xmas thx still haven't had my court date so still waiting but I expect it's the time of year where everything is running slower than usual xx

Call me topchippyles for a reason , Happy new year to everyone wagromsaw.jpg.1138x0_q85.jpg

Lol, well, I dont like to brag but i am ChippySlim - made furniture for garden outta pallets hehehe
In Mountain Ash for Nos Galan races. Not drunk but not sober.
Have you guys drank since your offence?

Lol, well, I dont like to brag but i am ChippySlim - made furniture for garden outta pallets hehehe
In Mountain Ash for Nos Galan races. Not drunk but not sober.
Have you guys drank since your offence?
First of all want a job

Have you guys drank since your offence? FOR SURE

Quick update police have been to my sister this morning for a statement it only took them a month to get off their ass bunch of tossers

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off