Please help

Convicted Driver Insurance
I think if he is a carer, as stated........like me ,it will go a long way....I just said to the judge, that I occasionally drank, but had been drinking heavily for a couple of days,as my mother was suffering badly due to a urine infection, and that sent her into a state of delarium, which made her incredibly difficult to deal with.couldnt get a doctors appointment...lockdown was in force, and no way was i putting her in hospital....after the duty lawyer pled my case...she accepted my guilty plea,,,,reduced the ban and fine by a third.....gave me the drink driving awareness course...and stated that if my reading wasnt so high, she would of given me less......also allowed me to pay my fine at £10 a week...I had no references...I just told the truth

the Drinking doesn’t matter now, whether it was before of after. The accusation is failing to supply a sample “without reasonable excuse”. If yourcannot satisfy that test then you are guilty and may as well plead guilty to save costs increasing rapidly.

I told the police i had a drink when i got home then walked up. I know that failing to provide while intoxicated can lead to custody. What are the chances i will go especially if I've caused damage. can i also be charged with leaving the scene but returning on foot. i do have a letter stating the i have phobia of needles can i still present that to the judge when pleading guilty or will it not matter?

Custody is most unlikely. You will not face further charges. The magistrates can consider leaving the scene as an ‘aggravating factor’ and take that into account for the fail to supply punishment.

It may mean that they might add a month or two to what they would have otherwise given you as a ban, but that is all.

just want it over with is all its been a full week now.
Ok going back to my first drink drive prosecution, yes have been done before,blew 80 roadside,cells overnight as honestly couldn't blow into the machine at the station,asked for another try and refused, been spraying cars that day and possibly the toxins are bad for your lungs...moving forward my solicitor said that could be used in evidence if proven by a gp,but decided not to draw it out,mitigating circumstances.. short drive,not for alcohol, engaged with services...did have issues with alcohol, Dr30 on a guilty plea,all considered 12 month ban reduced to 9 months with ttc,around £300 court costs and fine,plus £350 solicitor..btw in your local magistrates court they all know each other,so prison is not an option as they are full,worst case some unpaid work and a community order(probation) but I very much doubt that,unless the 150 roadside is offered in prosecution,nine went straight to provide,although I would have still been over,so a means tested fine,list all your outgoings, income,etc,Job Reference, any other reference will go in your favour and price has suggested your brief and theirs have that chat! It will be done and dusted in 15 minutes, I was on a motor trade insurance 2k a year for me,employees, public liability, tools and cars in the shop,and it didnt affect it,my insurance based on me getting my licence back is £700 on a low to mid range astra,it changes on compare the market from time to time as insurers need to sell policies..pass the medical by not drinking at the end of your ban,which will seem like ages at first but time flies! Then dont do it again!
Took 30 days to go to court,best of luck on the ban length as they have the power to overrule the guidelines, dont admit daytime drinking,and it was a one off!

The off duty police officer smelt it on me. I clipped a car on way home but wasnt too sure poured some gin drank it and decided to walk up to check in space of 10mins. Sick as the policeman who detained me is basically a neighbour to my auntie.

Still waiting on prosecution papers so just a waiting game to see if the solicitor thinks we have a case. Keep trying to forget about it. been a week now.

Forget the gin at home, it doesn’t matter if you did or didn’t have a drink afterwards, the accusation is “failing to supply a sample without reasonable excuse”. Your solicitor is just hoping to find a mistake in the police procedure. We have discussed the needle part in PM’s and as I advised, this is a non starter. Think carefully before entering a not guilty plea because it costs a lot more.... full disclosure is only given after a not guilty plea is entered, your solicitor may advise this but he is playing with your money not his!

Solicitors never lose, only the client does.

so just plead guilty give them letter frm dr knowing that it is a unreasonable excuse. they will say i was impaired and clipped a park car went home headed back on foot and sorted it out about the damage. First offence im a sole carer. What the outcome will be you think?

Showing you are averse to needles, whilst not amounting to a defence, may help.
If just the factual circumstances come out, You will be looking at 14-16 months, not the 12 because of the accident and you driving off.
If, however, the prosecutor manages to mention the single reading of 150 then you can probably expect 24-28 months. That is why your solicitor should try to reach an agreement with the CPS person on the day about your plea and what will be mentioned.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off