Please help me. I need advise x

Convicted Driver Insurance

WinterSnow

Established Member
On Wednesday I decided to kill myself. I drank 3/4 bottle of wine at home and took 36 paracetamol. I got in my car with the intention of from bing to me happy place to curl up and die. I stopped at 3 more shops and bought 48 more plus 48 iBuprofen. I also bought a can of beer. I then bought cigarettes 32 more and another can of beer.
Disgustingly I drove a short distance whilst drinking the beer and eating the pills like sweets.
I pulled up at my chosen place of death, took another handful of pills and then saw the blue lights. I blew so so high but I was really ill so they rushed me off to the hospital.
Im really mentally poorly albeit out of hospital- but disgusted I drove a car under the influence. Fortunately everyone is ok.
I’m disgusted with myself but I wasn’t capable to make a decision at the time.
Am I really screwed?
Along with my anxiety and mental health I can’t face losing my job/family too x

I think first things first is to seek help for your well being, your obviously not in a good place, (I've been there) you will keep beating yourself up for it but its definitely not the end of the world it's how your going to deal with it, the key is to be honest with your self and talk about it, there is so much help out there for this sort of thing, regarding your licence it's done there is nothing you can do but put your hands up and swollow it, before you know it it will be all in the past but at the moment it's a horrible feeling we all know and we all makes mistakes, if your struggling to find someone to chat with feel free to PM me and I can try and point you in the right direction. All the best ?

On Wednesday I decided to kill myself. I drank 3/4 bottle of wine at home and took 36 paracetamol. I got in my car with the intention of from bing to me happy place to curl up and die. I stopped at 3 more shops and bought 48 more plus 48 iBuprofen. I also bought a can of beer. I then bought cigarettes 32 more and another can of beer.
Disgustingly I drove a short distance whilst drinking the beer and eating the pills like sweets.
I pulled up at my chosen place of death, took another handful of pills and then saw the blue lights. I blew so so high but I was really ill so they rushed me off to the hospital.
Im really mentally poorly albeit out of hospital- but disgusted I drove a car under the influence. Fortunately everyone is ok.
I’m disgusted with myself but I wasn’t capable to make a decision at the time.
Am I really screwed?
Along with my anxiety and mental health I can’t face losing my job/family too x
Hi buddy sorry to hear about your situation what was your breath reading at the station

Did you tell the hospital that you had taken paracetamol? That amount can kill you over the next few days by destroying your liver if you did not get the ‘antidote’

Did you tell the hospital that you had taken paracetamol? That amount can kill you over the next few days by destroying your liver if you did not get the ‘antidote’
I was in hospital for 3 days. 130 paracetamol plus 130 ibupfrofen. Had all the meds. The doctors were astounded with my LFTs.

Ignore this advert above, spam advertising from a US firm. They earn money from you just clicking the link and it is useless!

There were many people on my Drink Drive course over 103 and that really isnt the issue here, the Police have quite frankly saved your life. Which for what ever reasons you might have to try and end it is not fair on those you leave behind, some of your freinds and family may blame themselves for not helping more, not being there for you or just simply not noticing what a bad place you were in. Take this as a life lesson, you are still alive for reason please seek help I really dont know anything about you but your friends and family dont deserve to loose you. People never cease to amaze me with what they can forgive and the help and support they offer if only you have the strength to ask. Take care.

I agree with blooper, there's a valiant reason why you've been saved here. I don't want to push religion here but when I'm at my lowest I reach for a Bible or go to church.

Please continue to focus on the positives of life, the negative/pain you feel now, will pale into insignificance in the future.

Please please please see life as a blessing.

All the best and I wish you well!

I agree with blooper, there's a valiant reason why you've been saved here. I don't want to push religion here but when I'm at my lowest I reach for a Bible or go to church.

Please continue to focus on the positives of life, the negative/pain you feel now, will pale into insignificance in the future.

Please please please see life as a blessing.

All the best and I wish you well!

’Wintersnow’’’ has not logged in for over 3 months so I doubt we will find out unfortunately.

Hi, I still haven’t heard anything. It’s been over 17 weeks now and very mentally draining x
it is awful, after seeing on here so many just wanting to get it over and done with and court dates being postponed, I wonder if it will be moved last minute, its the unknown...........massive wake up call

Saw doctor while in custody and told i'll get a call this week off someone...........doubt it will happen but damn i need help, heart goes out to you x

I still haven’t got a charge sheet or anything official. Every day I’m dreading checking the post for the inevitable.
Hope you’re ok SC99 x

I still haven’t got a charge sheet or anything official. Every day I’m dreading checking the post for the inevitable.
Hope you’re ok SC99 x
Just one day at a time.
I waited may until end of October last year for the letter - then court & ban
But at least you can then move on
Just baby steps a day at a time I used to count the days & watch the postman going past - tbh I probably made it worse but once the envelope arrived that was awful so be kind to yourself self. There are forum members who can help as we have all been there

Just one day at a time.
I waited may until end of October last year for the letter - then court & ban
But at least you can then move on
Just baby steps a day at a time I used to count the days & watch the postman going past - tbh I probably made it worse but once the envelope arrived that was awful so be kind to yourself self. There are forum members who can help as we have all been there
Thank you. Were you arrested and charged?

Thank you. Were you arrested and charged?
Yes was arrested but the breath machine was faulty so had to have bloods - hence the delay so not charged at the police station but letter charged me & summoned to court - got big fine & ban
Waiting for the letter was awful & solicitor brought that up -
Just one day at a time & make sure you have good friends to support you

Yes was arrested but the breath machine was faulty so had to have bloods - hence the delay so not charged at the police station but letter charged me & summoned to court - got big fine & ban
Waiting for the letter was awful & solicitor brought that up -
Just one day at a time & make sure you have good friends to support you
I have no one here for support, moved 8 weeks ago to middle of nowhere to escape a life feeling frightened, services are shocking, just made it all alot worse for myself, the shame i've already lived with domestic abuse and now this, all my own fault.

I have no one here for support, moved 8 weeks ago to middle of nowhere to escape a life feeling frightened, services are shocking, just made it all alot worse for myself, the shame i've already lived with domestic abuse and now this, all my own fault.

hey lovely. I started this feed and you do have support: this group is here. Like you I’m waiting for my sentence and it’s a living hell.
You know it’s inevitable but the shame, grief and rationale don’t mean anything.
You suffered abuse and made a bad decision, I chose suicide and made a bad decision.
I don’t know about you but I’m never driving again, it’s the shame of a criminal record that keeps me awake at night. The opportunities that’s going to take away from me.
Please stay in touch on your progress. You are not alone and we are not leper’s........ people speed and don’t face the stigma we do but the outcome is just as dangerous xx

hey lovely. I started this feed and you do have support: this group is here. Like you I’m waiting for my sentence and it’s a living hell.
You know it’s inevitable but the shame, grief and rationale don’t mean anything.
You suffered abuse and made a bad decision, I chose suicide and made a bad decision.
I don’t know about you but I’m never driving again, it’s the shame of a criminal record that keeps me awake at night. The opportunities that’s going to take away from me.
Please stay in touch on your progress. You are not alone and we are not leper’s........ people speed and don’t face the stigma we do but the outcome is just as dangerous xx
Thank you WS, the support here is amazing and we are not bad people, the ban is going to be so hard, but it's my fault and I accept it, I love driving so I hopefully will be able to drive again one day, I will drive until my ban however then im hoping I get fit.

Could of been so much worse, it's made me do so much research and it is never worth having a drink, wasn't a big drinker so giving up it's a big thing and will maybe even help with my other struggles.

The shame is real but I have to own it, anyone who judges had best think carefully as so many have got in a vehicle thinking their ok or under the limit, it's very easily done.............would be so much easier if car's came with breathalysers built in!

Thank you for your support and I will keep chatting and posting as I know there will be good and bad days :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off