Passing medical and what happens after.

Convicted Driver Insurance
🤣🤣🤣
I know mate. What a pair. Scared me though mate. Since then I haven’t taken anything.
I don’t know what route to take....
I think I just be honest and say yes I have taken drugs before. When they call doctor it may or may not be on record but at least I’ve been honest and it was years ago.
nobody is perfect and I imagine a lot of people out there have been done for drug driving.Surely it’s the same as drink driving in comparison. I haven’t been perfect but this stress is killing me. I don’t want my past tojeopardize my future.
looks like it going to be a tough couple a weeks for me!
😩😩
Any advise hahah
You're right about drug driving, I follow my plod lot West Yorkshire on twitter and up until last week they have done more folk in their big Xmas campaign for drug driving than drink for first time ever!

I think you're right my advice would be declare at DVLA medical they will then no doubt contact your gp, he/she may or may not have it on record, least you've been honest, yeah it'll probably mean a longer wait to get your licence back but better waiting a bit rather than lying and it possibly openeing a right can of worms and em refusing ya

You're right about drug driving, I follow my plod lot West Yorkshire on twitter and up until last week they have done more folk in their big Xmas campaign for drug driving than drink for first time ever!

I think you're right my advice would be declare at DVLA medical they will then no doubt contact your gp, he/she may or may not have it on record, least you've been honest, yeah it'll probably mean a longer wait to get your licence back but better waiting a bit rather than lying and it possibly openeing a right can of worms and em refusing ya
Thanks for advise mate. No doubt il have more questions in next couple days 😩
Cheers again.

Jimbob

I read that West Yorkshire Police have done 250 drivers since the start of December. They are crap at catching serial killers but good at catching drink/drug drivers.

CJ

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off