Over the drug limit 2.2ug/l

Convicted Driver Insurance

Karen320

Hi, my husband has to attend court for the charge of driving over the thc limit. He had a joint the night before ?
My question is, there are lots of solicitors claiming they have really high success rate in getting cases acquitted and cost around £7-12k but obviously no guarantee of success. is this really true? Or am I just wasting loads of money fighting the inevitable ban?

Good evening.

It is true that some solicitors such as myself have the skill to look at the evidence in cases such as this and see if the case is strong enough to be proven. People call them loopholes, but in actual fact it is just the procedure that is used in any criminal case, where you lawyer will make sure that the evidence the Crown has against you is strong enough to find you guilty.

The real challenge is finding lawyers who have enough skill and experience to know what will be strong enough to lead to acquittal and what will not.

I hope this helps

Martin.

Good evening.

It is true that some solicitors such as myself have the skill to look at the evidence in cases such as this and see if the case is strong enough to be proven. People call them loopholes, but in actual fact it is just the procedure that is used in any criminal case, where you lawyer will make sure that the evidence the Crown has against you is strong enough to find you guilty.

The real challenge is finding lawyers who have enough skill and experience to know what will be strong enough to lead to acquittal and what will not.

I hope this helps

Martin.
My husband had a joint the night before hence the low reading. He had no idea it would still be in his system.
He has no previous such convictions. As a family we have a business and rely solely on his going to work in his van to provide for us and our two young children. He is an extremely hard family man. A loss of licence would mean loss of our Whole family income.
Would you say that if he pleaded guilty but outlined these circumstances and apply his good character etc that they may chose not to impose a ban, or is it mandatory for the judge to impose this?
Thanks for your help.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off