other offences when on suspended sentence

Convicted Driver Insurance

stoptheroundabout

I'm on a suspended sentence of 9 months, suspended 2 yrs, from 10 months ago.

7 months ago a tv licence man came knocking, and I had a little drink with my T, my drinking slightly relates to my suspended sentence too, but I was polite courteous and let him in. I'm a ''serious'' personality when drunk or as my friends say, a boring drunk...

I let him in because I thought he had me banged to rights, and I'm one of the stupid ppl who admits anything when in the wrong, and i did have a tv or 2....

One he saw was upstairs in the boys room on the top of a wardrobe, not in use, power cord can not reach a socket, no aerial feed to the room, and a indoor aerial wont work in our location.

We had another, in girls room, he never asked to see, it was also not working.

He wanted to see in the main bedroom, we have an old laptop so i can check my emails on a morning and watch dvd's

He asked it the one he saw work and i said yes we had tested it, this was true, we bought it from a sale and tried it at my brothers house on the way home, he has a an aerial and a licence, we didnt even have an aerial.

He never saw the main set downstairs as the dog was in the room doing the growling act, but its only connect to my pc as monitor, and as i said, we dont have a working television aerial.

SO, i signed his paper work and off he went.

now i have a summons.

according to tv licensing, I dont need one for what he saw.

I am going to plead not guilty.

My issue is, if I am found guilty, I have no faith in uk courts, how does it affect my suspended sentence?

Not having a TV licence is a non imprisonable offence. The maximum sentence is a fine only of up to £1000. The Court will not trigger a suspended sentence in these circumstances.

Thank you very much that is such a weight off my mind, especially as I'm not watching anything i need one for!, now really looking forward to my day to set the record straight!

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off