Online course option?

Convicted Driver Insurance

Bluberry

Well Known Member
I’ve already booked my course in Birmingham but just noticed there is an online option. Is this new? Would much prefer to do it online.

I’ve already booked my course in Birmingham but just noticed there is an online option. Is this new? Would much prefer to do it online.

If this is for the drink driving reduction course, I would personally opt to do the course in person.

I actually enjoyed doing mine over the 3 days and one of the most encouraging things was being able to speak to other course candidates during the coffee breaks and refreshment periods.

I found it really helpful meeting other people from different walks of life (some retired), who had been potted for drink driving.

The way the course was delivered was nice and relaxed and the course trainer did a few 'ice breaker' exercises which was good in creating an enjoyable atmosphere.

Some people prefer home working and being able to do the course from home, but I find it really difficult sat glued to a laptop for X number of hours in the confines of my dining room table.

CJ

If this is for the drink driving reduction course, I would personally opt to do the course in person.

I actually enjoyed doing mine over the 3 days and one of the most encouraging things was being able to speak to other course candidates during the coffee breaks and refreshment periods.

I found it really helpful meeting other people from different walks of life (some retired), who had been potted for drink driving.

The way the course was delivered was nice and relaxed and the course trainer did a few 'ice breaker' exercises which was good in creating an enjoyable atmosphere.

Some people prefer home working and being able to do the course from home, but I find it really difficult sat glued to a laptop for X number of hours in the confines of my dining room table.

CJ
I’ve done both, in class and at home. Although the second course was for information purposes only as I wasn’t offered a course on my second offence. I personally way more enjoyed the course at home in my own surroundings. But then I’m not a great people person. Also because I wasn’t driving it cut out the expense of travelling and the time involved. But each to their own.

CJ
Turns out had I stuck with the in-person course I wouldn’t have been able to get there because of the train strikes, so very happy I changed to the on-line option.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off