On Bail

Convicted Driver Insurance
i was arrested at home after a tip off, I had been out for a works do and admited drinking 1 pint lager 1 bottle of lager and 1 glass of wine over 4 hour period i had been at home for 1 hour when police arrived i blew 56 at home and 50 at station where blood was then taken, i had 2 x 275 ml glasses of wine at home prior to police visit, the officer took the glass and empty bottle. i have been bailed for 6 weeks. i was told they would back calculate and assess blood. no previous convictions. Please advise my chances.:confused:

Bonnie - similar thing happened to me : I was ill, on meds for a very bad chest infection and lots of painkillers. I just went a mile across town to get cigarettes ( Yeah - like I really needed to smoke !! ) 'Concerned citizen' reported me for 'driving erratically' ( ?? ) Got home downed a glass of wine and started another when 'tap, tap tap' on my garage door which is where I smoke. 'It's the Police' Breathalyzed me at .41 and took me to the Station ( half hour drive ) and and an hour later was breathalized at .86 and .85. First charge was driving at .41 then they changed it to .85. Fifteen months later ( after five deferrments / postponements ) it finally went to court at .41. I did have a very good Firm working for me ( total cost including expert witness ) was about £2K and well worth it !! Soo ... am banned for a year less three months when I take the rehab course, getting used to walking and riding the bus and the Community Service Transport system, all of which are excellent. Good luck with your case

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off