not proven as driver?

Convicted Driver Insurance

littlejane

not proven as a driver, please help. we have been involved in a car accident (someone decided to do a u-turn just after passing roundabout and just pulled out in front of us,so we crashed into them, they were on our side of the road).had a kids in a car, had a quickly get out, lots of screaming, shock but noone was hurt. my partner took breath test,failed(65), had been taken to a police station. police did not interview any of us, they gave car keys back to my partner. at a police station solisitor said that statement was not filled in properly and there was no prove who was driving a car. my partner was let go, have to come back in 2 weeks(presume they looking for more evidence). doubt other driver could see who was driving( he was obviously not looking). there was couple of witnesses behind us, but presume that would see car pulling out in front of us and doubt they would clearly see who was driving. police seemed to be quite sympathetic(it was clearly not our fault, we would have crashed anyway and my partner was not drunk, as it was alcohol from a day before). could it be simply that police messed up with paperwork and what are the chances we could get away with it.thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off