not on court rolls

Convicted Driver Insurance

AndyJG

Well Known Member
Im due to appear in court on the 7th July, but on checking the court rolls,my name is not there. Does this mean my case has been delayed..??

Hi...im asking again,as I really dont know what is happening......can anyone help me out..?

Your case has probably been adjourned, but if you cannot get through to the court you will have to turn up in case it is being heard. They should have written to inform you if it had been put off.
the other option if you cannot get through is to see if you can contact the CPS office for that court area and see if they have your case papers for the 7th.

thank you.....im in Scotland, and just wanting this over and done with...,but im a carer for my mother..and dont want to expose myself , to public transport, unless absolutely necessary

Have you checked again? The court list for Tuesday 7th was only published on friday tea time.......

it publishes 5 days in advance..the last update was as you say friday at tea time (approx 5.30) I will of course check all day tomorrow,and if the post has arrived as usual by 2.00pm....i will phone the court and cps after that..

on another note...they have no email or phone number for me...(as far as im aware) and only can contact me by mail

So have been calling the sheriff,s clerk office...every half hour today....no answer....still not on court rolls.....how long do i need to sit in court tomorrow....till i can leave......I cant leave my mother alone all day....

When you get there you should check with the clerk or Usher to see if your case is going ahead.
If it is, tell them about your minding situation and they may put you on earlier... the court list can be somewhat flexible according to the availability of solicitors who may have cases in more than one court.

When you get there you should check with the clerk or Usher to see if your case is going ahead.
If it is, tell them about your minding situation and they may put you on earlier... the court list can be somewhat flexible according to the availability of solicitors who may have cases in more than one court.
so to update ...i went to court.because i was on "an undertaking" it doesnt appear on court rolls ...after a two hour delay...got a very VERY good duty solicitor..and was banned for two years with 25% off for taking the driver awareness course and a £220 fine. as I blew 111,i think thats a very lenient sentence

so to update ...i went to court.because i was on "an undertaking" it doesnt appear on court rolls ...after a two hour delay...got a very VERY good duty solicitor..and was banned for two years with 25% off for taking the driver awareness course and a £220 fine. as I blew 111,i think thats a very lenient sentence

You have done well there. Just bear in mind however because of what you blew you will be classed as “a high risk offender” so to attain your license back you will need to do a DVLA medical assessment, basically to prove you aren’t alcohol dependent or frequently misuse alcohol!

yeh i know....but as i havent seen my doctor in years....apart from discussing my mothers health problems..i hope i shall be ok

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off