NHS/Doctors records

Convicted Driver Insurance

TCB1989

Established Member
Morning all.

just wanted to share the NHS app with everybody, particularly HRO worrying about medicals and medical records.

Its a simple app you can download from the App Store and can have on your mobile and gives you full access to your medical records, letters sent to and from hospital and doctors and consultations with GP.

you will need to have some ID handy which you will take a photo of to prove its you and an active email address, but it gives you full access to all your confidential records without having to contact your GP.

I suspect it will put a lot of people’s mind to rest about alcohol history, recorded notes by GP and any other notes on your medical history, I’ve downloaded and it’s put my mind at rest!!

Morning all.

just wanted to share the NHS app with everybody, particularly HRO worrying about medicals and medical records.

Its a simple app you can download from the App Store and can have on your mobile and gives you full access to your medical records, letters sent to and from hospital and doctors and consultations with GP.

you will need to have some ID handy which you will take a photo of to prove its you and an active email address, but it gives you full access to all your confidential records without having to contact your GP.

I suspect it will put a lot of people’s mind to rest about alcohol history, recorded notes by GP and any other notes on your medical history, I’ve downloaded and it’s put my mind at rest!!

Thanks for that information TCB1989. I’ve downloaded it and been accepted. However, all I can access is my medicines and immunisations. If I click on test results and consultations/events I get “you do no currently have access to this section.” Did you have this problem initially?

Morning all.

All your medical records ??

Have you been asked to submit a photo Battybird?

mine comes up with the same but I’m also able to access consultations and events which details every visit to GP and hospital appointments as far back as 2016 when I moved to my new practice

mine comes up with the same but I’m also able to access consultations and events which details every visit to GP and hospital appointments as far back as 2016 when I moved to my new practice

Yeah... got through all of that and had a confirmation via the app and email naming my GP practice. I have since found out that some practices don’t share everything. I researched it and found this on the NHS GP Records page:

“If you have access to your GP health record in the NHS App, you’ll be able to see your summary care record. This is a summary of your full GP health record. It may only contain one or two items, like medicines and allergies.
If you only have access to your summary care record, you’ll see a message on your GP health record. The message will let you know that you can request to access more information.
To see more information in your record, you’ll need to request access to your detailed coded record from your GP surgery.
You can request access to specific areas of your detailed coded record, such as test results or immunisations. Contact your surgery to find out what else you can access from your detailed coded record.”

How do you access all of your consultations if it tells you that you don’t have access lol!! I realised I didn’t have brains when I got behind the wheel. This truly confirms it now! 🤪

Hi TCB, Mine also only shows repeat prescriptions and very little else.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off