NFA drinking driving and insurance/mobility scheme

Convicted Driver Insurance

slc93x

Hi, Friday night a car on the left hand side of the road in a parked position pulled out on me while I was driving at around 20mph. My whole left side of my car is rit off. The police came and decided to breathlizer me. I had only had one drink with family at a meal and failed the at road breath test.

I was taken to the police station and blew 38. They kept me in a cell for 15 hours saying I would have to have an interview, they then the next day said you’re free to go no charge, NFA.

I have a mobility car, What I would like to know is will my insurance/ mobility kick me off the scheme. Also will my insurance pay out?

I have made them aware of the accident and stated the accident was the other drivers fault and they took his details and I am due to pick a hire car this week.

I’m just overthinking and stressing worrying because I was 38 and not 35 or below will my insurance company see this, or will I be ok as the police have no charged me?
What happens if the other driving does not accept liability

I’m not sleeping as I’m so worried.

I did ring the police station to ask what’s on my file and he said it just says I was arrested at the scene and later NFA and no charge.

I’m also worrying with this be a breach of my mobility car hire and will they take the car? And is there anything I can do at all in my defence do stop this happening.

I would really appreciate any help

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off