NEEDLE PHOBIA

Convicted Driver Insurance

markcox

Hi can some one help me i have to take a medical but i have a total needle phobia as have a letter from doctor can i still take the medical

Hi Mark. There really is no way you will be able to dodge it mate. I hate needles just as much as you, and while at doctors he said there is no way, but to draw blood I’m afraid.

I laid down on bench and punched the wall in rhythmic way to cause pain on my knuckles while I got the needle. Yes I know it sounds weird. But the doctor understands some people hate needles, and just give him a word up when you get in the surgery.

Hey, worst case big guy, you feel all woozy, and you go as white as a polo mint. BUT, BUT, when your done, your done, and hopefully you won’t ever drink drive again.

Good luck Mark.

I've had many needles over the years as I've a chest condition and get blood taking often. It's really nothing to worry about, it's not sore, just like a little pinch but sometimes you don't even feel nothing at all. It's over very quickly too, just imagine someone about to pinch you and don't move about while getting it done as it'll make it worse and just look in the opposite direction. It'll be all over in a minute :)

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off