Nearly there

Convicted Driver Insurance

Sarah 1111

Well Known Member
Hi everyone my ban ends on May 19th.... I sent off for the d1 form already, filled most of it out. Question is I have no ID I did read that I could send the paper part of my old licence with my birth certificate and a new photo has anyone done this before please help as I don't want anything stalling the process. Many thanks

Hi everyone my ban ends on May 19th.... I sent off for the d1 form already, filled most of it out. Question is I have no ID I did read that I could send the paper part of my old licence with my birth certificate and a new photo has anyone done this before please help as I don't want anything stalling the process. Many thanks
Hi Sarah, yes you can exchange your old paper license for a new one including a recent photo of yourself, if you read the notes on the D1 application form available from your local post office then it’ll explain the process to you ….

Hi Sarah, yes you can exchange your old paper license for a new one including a recent photo of yourself, if you read the notes on the D1 application form available from your local post office then it’ll explain the process to you ….
Thank you very much 😊 when do you think I can post off ?? I will be sending my birth certificate aswell with application

Thank you very much 😊 when do you think I can post off ?? I will be sending my birth certificate aswell with application
You can post off now, usually with any length of ban you can apply 90 days before your ban ends, once they have finished with your birth certificate they will send this back to you …👍

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off