My experience and waiting game with medical

Convicted Driver Insurance
I haven't phoned them for four weeks but will be doing so this week.
They have confirmed several times they have the GP report, that the report is "acceptable" (which to me must mean it has been looked at) and that it is "waiting for a decision" therefore it has not been lost and the information is on their system.
Whereabouts in Scotland are you? (unless that's your first name?)
Cheers
I had my licence revoked in November 2017 for persistent misuse. Since then I have had two one year licences and the rest of the time has been waiting for the DVLA to process my applications. It looks like it could be late August or September before I have my licence back. Why can't the DVLA arrange medical examinations before the licence expires

I had my licence revoked in November 2017 for persistent misuse. Since then I have had two one year licences and the rest of the time has been waiting for the DVLA to process my applications. It looks like it could be late August or September before I have my licence back. Why can't the DVLA arrange medical examinations before the licence expires
Exactly,,, and why can't they inform you to be at the ready for when your ban has finished ie date noted with gp and regular blood tests, we have all the time in the world during our ban, only found out since coming on here that extra Lft are the only real proof of good behaviour..

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off