moped?

Convicted Driver Insurance

raaaar

I was banned from driving some years ago, twice in ten years (nine years nine months I think). I got no fine for the second offence but a three year ban and have to take a medical. Is it possible to drive a moped on a provsional lience without a medical? Need it for work and family reasons but still undergoing help from doctor for anxiety etc. and still drinlking but in controlled manner.
Also this may seem ridiculous but when I was in court the wrong number plate was used, they got a digit wrong and I corrected it, could I have used this to plead not guilty and is it possible to appeal on those grounds?
I am desperate to drive again but currently drink about four pints of low alcohol beer a night due to an anxiety medical problem. Family live 100 miles away and can't afford public transport.

Last edited:
You will not be issued with a new licence at all until you have undergoneassed a medical. This means that you will not be issued even with a provisional licence until you have passed the medical.
From what you say, it sounds like the number plate error was corrected before the case was concluded. This will now make it difficult for you to mount a successful appeal based solely on that point.
We do provide a fixed fee service to provide written advice about merits of appeal if you were interested in pursuing this or other avenues with regard to a potential appeal. However, pleae remember that there is a 21 day time limit for lodging your appeal.
Please call us direct on 08450020736 if you want to discuss this further

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off