Mixed emotions/feelings for HRO Medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

rambo1011

Hi all,

I just wanted to speak to someone really. I got my HRO medical next week on Thursday and got mixed feelings about it.

one minute I am positive and next I am thinking I am going to fail my medical. Also having flash backs of what has happened and the guilt kicks in, letting my whole family down and they are also suffering for my mistake.

I am trying to still remain positive.

my last drink was on 13/11/2021 and before that was I was off booze for 3 weeks. I haven't drank nothing since 13/11/2021, just been drinking alcohol free beers and soft drinks. I have also checked with my GP, to see if there was anything on records and was told I was told there is nothing on records apart from being a social drinker, so shouldn't be a problem. Just scared if i fail this time, what will happen. it will defo break my confident down.

Sorry if I sound weird, just needed to get it off my chest.

thank you :)

Hi all,

I just wanted to speak to someone really. I got my HRO medical next week on Thursday and got mixed feelings about it.

one minute I am positive and next I am thinking I am going to fail my medical. Also having flash backs of what has happened and the guilt kicks in, letting my whole family down and they are also suffering for my mistake.

I am trying to still remain positive.

my last drink was on 13/11/2021 and before that was I was off booze for 3 weeks. I haven't drank nothing since 13/11/2021, just been drinking alcohol free beers and soft drinks. I have also checked with my GP, to see if there was anything on records and was told I was told there is nothing on records apart from being a social drinker, so shouldn't be a problem. Just scared if i fail this time, what will happen. it will defo break my confident down.

Sorry if I sound weird, just needed to get it off my chest.

thank you :)
Given that you will not have had a drink for nearly 2 months prior to your medical, you should be fine as far as the blood test for CDT levels is concerned.

It all depends though on how honest you are about your 'regular' drinking habits, not your habits designed to get your licence back.

during lockdown I was drinking a lot cause of boredom, but I know 100% for sure, I will never go back to the old habits or neither drink and drive or even go near my car. Just want this all to end as soon as possible. The longer it takes, the longer this guilt will eat me from inside. Just want to give something back to the family as well.

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off