Sean Joyce is no longer providing advice via the forum.

If you would like to speak to a solicitor you can message one below.

Minor crash while drunk In France

Toby radforth

New member
My dad and family were in a minor crash in France. However when breathalysed he failed, blood tests were taken and came back above 2.00mg (over double the uk limit) french police took his licence let him fly home and we are awaiting any news on court etc. We will look for a solicitor tomorrow but I was looking to see if anyone new what he was looking at, obviously a driving ban but he had children in the car also so this may affect sentencing

Convicted Driver Insurance

Compare quotes from leading covicted driver insurance specialists in the UK

Get Quotes


Unfortunately, the system in France is completely separate and not something I can advise on. I would suggest contacting the British Embassy in France who may be able to point you in the right direction.