medical

Convicted Driver Insurance

bad past

Got to go for my DVLA medical in 2 weeks, and I've just done an online DVLA mock eye test. I've always knew i was colorblind and was horrified to see a colorblind test on there... WITCH I FAILED. out of the 6 tests, I got the first one and last one right but failed the 4 in-between. Is this an automatic fail for my license? also, noticed i was struggling abit on some of the tests but when I put some glasses on i wear for work, I was fine. Although I filled in that I can read a numberplate at 20 feet, (witch I can) so I didn't tick the I wear glasses for driving bit, so could I change this to I need glasses (and phone up and notify DVLA...?) ... when I phoned up the doctors to make the appointment, the last thing he said to me was don't forget your glasses if you need them...

Got to go for my DVLA medical in 2 weeks, and I've just done an online DVLA mock eye test. I've always knew i was colorblind and was horrified to see a colorblind test on there... WITCH I FAILED. out of the 6 tests, I got the first one and last one right but failed the 4 in-between. Is this an automatic fail for my license? also, noticed i was struggling abit on some of the tests but when I put some glasses on i wear for work, I was fine. Although I filled in that I can read a numberplate at 20 feet, (witch I can) so I didn't tick the I wear glasses for driving bit, so could I change this to I need glasses (and phone up and notify DVLA...?) ... when I phoned up the doctors to make the appointment, the last thing he said to me was don't forget your glasses if you need them...
Dvla are cracking down on everything I wouldn't worry about it to much it will just extend your waiting to get licence back

Enter code DRINKDRIVING10 during checkout for 10% off